FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Cookie Bark
This chocolate-peanut butter bark is easy to make and features an ingredient that makes it extra-fun to eat: Oreo® cookies, of course!
View all tips »
Since this sweet treat makes 14 servings, it's the perfect recipe to bag as holiday or hostess gifts, or to serve at your next party.
Cranberry-Kissed Chocolate Cookie Bark:
Omit peanut butter. Prepare chocolate mixtures and swirl as directed. Immediately sprinkle with 1/4 cup dried cranberries. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces as directed.
How to Store:
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 14 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 10 Oreo® Cookies, coarsely crushed
- Mix melted chocolate and peanut butter in medium bowl. Stir in crushed cookies.
- Drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixture onto waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces.