FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Triple Chocolate Cookie Dough Brownies
Indulge your favorite chocolate fans with these decadent cookie dough/chocolate brownies made in a flash using two Betty Crocker® prepared mixes. Chocolate chips, chocolate chunks and Hershey®'s Mini Kisses® earn these bar cookies an A+ grade as a back-to-school treat.
View all tips »
If desired, stir 3/4 cup chopped walnuts into the brownie mix before spreading it over the bottom of the baking pan.
- 2 pouches Hershey®’s Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- cup(s) water
- 4 eggs
- 1 pouch (1 pound, 1.5 ounce) Betty Crocker® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Chocolate Frosting.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix in a large mixing bowl with vegetable oil, water and 4 eggs. Spread brownie batter over the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Prepare cookie mix dough in a mixing bowl with butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 47 to 49 minutes, or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool in pan before cutting into squares.
- Once cooled, spread frosting over the top. Cut into squares.