FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Crunch
A little bit candy (though far easier to make) and a little bit bar cookie--that's the fun of these cereal desserts.
- 3 cup(s) Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries cereal
- 1/2 cup(s) broken dry roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 1 pkg. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. shortening
- Place 24" piece foil on baking sheet. Set aside.
- Measure Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries cereal, cashews and coconut. Set aside.
- In heavy 3-quart saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add cereal mixture, tossing until cereal is completely coated. Spread evenly on foil. Melt white chocolate and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly. Drizzle over chocolate cereal mixture. Refrigerate until firm. Break into bite-size pieces. Store in airtight container.