FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Craisin® Bars
Here’s a recipe the kids can practically make on their own and they will definitely want to pitch in when it’s time to eat these crispy, chocolaty treats!
- 10 oz. marshmallows
- 1/4 cup(s) unsalted Butter
- 1 cup(s) Craisins®, chopped
- 5 cup(s) Rice Krispies® or Cheerios®
- 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 1/3 cup(s) bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- Melt butter over medium-low heat in a small saucepan. Stir in the marshmallows and stir until well blended. Stir in the Craisins®, cereal and walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 8x12-inch pan and let cool.
- Combine chocolate and peanut butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and heat gently to melt and blend. Pour or spread over cooled bars. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.