FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Servings: Makes 6
Delicious vanilla ice cream gets a kick of flavor and texture when paired with a melty chocolate-walnut shell and a crumbly coconut macaroon.
- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate squares or chips
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted, chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3 cup(s) Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6 chocolate or regular coconut macaroons, warmed
- 1 cup(s) whipped cream
- Melt chocolate and butter with walnuts in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- For each serving, scoop 1/2 cup ice cream on warm macaroon. Top with chocolate butternut sauce, then whipped cream.