FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Ganache Tarts
Chocolate ganache offers a rich flavor and a smooth, dense texture that makes desserts both beautiful and decadent. Layer the deep espresso color of ganache with bright white whipped cream and radiant red berries for a brilliant presentation and a dynamic taste.
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- Whipped cream, fresh raspberries and confectioner's sugar, optional
- In a small bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth; beat in flour.
- Drop dough by scant tablespoonfuls into greased miniature muffin cups; with well-floured hands, press dough onto bottoms and up sides of cups.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Beat chocolate mixture until soft peaks form. Pipe or spoon into tart shells.
- Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries and confectioner’s sugar if desired.