FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Lover’s Cheesecake
Feeling daring? This extra-intense chocolate cheesecake may just be what you need if you’re craving mind-blowing chocolate flavor.
View all tips »
Size-Wise: Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- 24 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 16 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted, cooled
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set; cool. Refrigerate several hours.