FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Muffin S'mores
Inspired by the European tradition of bread and chocolate sandwiches—as well as the decadent goodness of S’mores—this simple treat will have your entire family begging for more. Serve this as you would any breakfast pastry.
View all tips »
Ask the kids to help you double or triple this super-simple recipe as a snack to enjoy during your next movie night.
- 7 oz. marshmallow cream
- 3 Thomas® English Muffins
- 1 cup(s) semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Split and toast the muffins. Place on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Top each half of muffin with a generous tablespoon of marshmallow cream.
- Put the chocolate and butter into a microwave-safe container. Microwave in two or three 30-second increments to melt, stirring between each 30 seconds.
- Spoon a thick layer of the melted chocolate over the marshmallow cream to enclose the muffin half. Decorate with sprinkles, or white chocolate chips. Let harden at room temperature.