FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
Satiisfy your craving with this sweet stacked sandwich of your favorite morsels and snack crackers.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup(s) 2% milk
- 2 sleeves Club® Crackers (about 80 crackers)
- 1 cup(s) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup(s) (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- In a saucepan, combine the cracker crumbs, sugars, butter and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
- Place a single layer of crackers in a greased 13x9-inch dish; top with half of crumb mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining crackers.
- In a small saucepan, combine the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter. Cook and stir until smooth. Pour over crackers. Let stand until set.