FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
An utterly simple recipe with simply irresistible results, this smooth, creamy fudge combines everyone’s favorite peanut butter with chocolate chips for a dreamy, bite-sized dessert.
- 1 (18 oz.) jar Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter or 1 (10 oz.) jar Jif® Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 (11.5 oz.) package milk chocolate chips or 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle® Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
©/TM/® The J.M. Smucker Company
- Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- Place peanut butter and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Stir in almond extract and sweetened condensed milk until blended. Pour into prepared pan; chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.