FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Royale Cheesecake
This subtly flavored chocolate cheesecake is made even better with the fresh berry topping. Use whatever is in season for extra flavor.
View all tips »
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cheesecake on special occasions.
Add 1/4 cup hazelnut- or raspberry-flavored liqueur to batter with the melted chocolate.
If baking cheesecake in dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 300°F and bake cheesecake 1 hour to 1 hour 5 min. or until center is almost set.
- 18 Oreo® Cookies. finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 32 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/3 cup(s) mixed fresh berries (blueberries and raspberries)
- Heat oven to 325°F
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 min. Meanwhile, beat next 3 ingredients with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour batter over crust.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with powdered sugar and berries just before serving.