FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Temptation Brownies
Find every irresistible ingredient you need in club for this brownie base stacked tall with creamy peanut butter and chocolate glaze.
- 1 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) chopped salted peanuts
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING:
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over medium heat. Remove from the heat; stir in sugars and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition. Combine flour and salt; stir into butter mixture just until combined. Stir in peanuts.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioner's sugar until light and fluffy; spread over brownie layer. Chill until firm.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter with cream; stir until smooth. Stir in confectioner's sugar. Spread over peanut butter layer. Chill until firm.