FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Assembled with fresh berries, whipped topping and Member’s Mark® Brownie Bites, this dessert is a summer version of the classic English dessert.
- 20 Member’s Mark Brownie Bites, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup(s) cherry-flavored liqueur
- 3 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 15 oz. frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced almonds (optional)
- Arrange brownie bite halves on bottom and around the sides of a 2-quart glass-serving dish.
- Sprinkle brownie bite halves with the cherry-flavored liqueur.
- Top with one-third of the berries and about one-third of the frozen whipped topping.
- Place the remaining brownie bite halves over the frozen whipped topping, and repeat with another layer of berries and frozen whipped topping. Repeat again to make three layers, ending with frozen whipped topping.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with sliced almonds.