FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
Calling all chocolate lovers! We have a treat that’s just right for you. This cheesecake is intensely flavorful yet silky smooth, like a mousse. And it’s also very easy to make!
View all tips »
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Garnish with fresh raspberries just before serving.
Make it Easy:
Use bottom of straight-sided glass to evenly press cookie crumb mixture onto bottom of springform pan.
If baking in a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 275°F.
Cheesecake can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- 18 Oreo® Cookies. finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 24 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted, cooled
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, milk and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.