FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chopped Salad with Colossal Shrimp
A classic salad is given a healthy update here with the addition of turkey bacon, grilled artichoke hearts and impressive colossal shrimp.
- 8 cup(s) chopped romaine lettuce (about 2 heads)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet onion, chopped
- 1 cup(s) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup(s) crumbled feta
- 3/4 cup(s) jumbo green olives, quartered
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped Terra Verde® Grilled & Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 6 slices thick Member’s Mark® Turkey Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 24 colossal shrimp
- 1 1/2 cup(s) of your favorite vinaigrette dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all salad ingredients, except shrimp, in a large bowl.
- Toss salad with 1 1/2 cups of vinaigrette. Drizzle shrimp with a tablespoon of dressing and arrange on top of the tossed salad. Serve.