FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Christi’s Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
These mini sandwiches are perfect for afternoon football parties.
View all tips »
Sandwiches are also delicious using provolone cheese in place of Swiss cheese.
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds, plus additional for sprinkling
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Baby Swiss Cheese slices
- 1 pkg. Castle Wood Reserve® Thinly sliced ham, any variety (22 ounce)
- 24 Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls, sliced in half
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine softened butter, mustard, onions, poppy seeds and Worcestershire sauce. Spread 1 tsp. butter mixture onto the inside top of each roll. Place ¼ slice of cheese on the bottom of each roll, top with ham and remaining ¼ slice cheese. Place top of roll on top of cheese.
- Brush rolls with melted butter, sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Place buns on prepared cookie sheet and wrap with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.