FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chuckwagon Chili Mac
Add Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese to your favorite chili ingredients to create Chuckwagon Chili Mac. It’s a hearty dish the whole family will enjoy.
View all tips »
Stir in 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro.
Looking for ways to add beans to your diet? Try this cheesy chili mac that is easy to prepare and tastes great.
- 1 pkg. (7 1/4 oz.) Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1/3 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare dinner as directed on package, using the Light Prep directions.
- Meanwhile, put brown meat with chili powder and cumin in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add tomatoes and beans; simmer 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in prepared dinner; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Top with sour cream and cheese.