FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chunky Banana Cream Freeze
With a bundle of perfectly ripe bananas and a little almond milk from the club, your easy guilt-free dessert is almost ready.
- 5 medium bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1/3 cup(s) almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 3 Tbsp. raisins
- Place the bananas, milk, coconut, peanut butter and vanilla in a food processor; cover and process until blended.
- Transfer to a freezer container; stir in walnuts and raisins. Freeze for 2 to 4 hours before serving.