FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chunky Cheesecake Brownies
Make it easy. Make it simple. Top a batch of Betty Crocker®’s Ultimate Chocolate Brownies with a luscious, easy-to-make cream cheese topping and enjoy the applause.
View all tips »
A chopstick or a skewer may also be used to swirl the cream cheese and brownie layers together.
- 2 pouches Hershey®’s Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1 egg
- cup(s) white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Prepare brownie mix in a large bowl according to package directions. Spread over bottom of prepared dish.
- Beat together the cream cheese, egg and sugar in a mixing bowl until thoroughly blended. Spread cream cheese mixture over the brownie dough. Use a knife to swirl the cream cheese mixture into the brownie layer.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cream cheese top has set and toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of dish comes out almost clean. Remove from oven and cool thoroughly in dish before cutting into squares.