FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cinnamon-Apple Pork Chops
Top off our tender, boneless pork chops with crisp, fresh apples and cinnamon for a taste that's uniquely fall.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 oz. each)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 medium tart apples, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork chops in 1 tablespoon butter for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Remove chops and keep warm. Add the apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and remaining butter to the pan; cook and stir until apples are tender. Serve with chops.