FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cinnamon Pork Rub
This sweet but savory rub is the ideal seasoning for racks of ribs or juicy pork loin. This sweet but spicy rub would also be delicious on brisket, a whole salmon or rotisserie chickens. Or sprinkle over pork chops or chicken breasts for a quick meal.
View all tips »
Add complex flavor by toasting Tone’s® Ground Cinnamon. Heat a nonstick skillet on high and add Tone’s® Ground Cinnamon. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until aroma becomes very fragrant. Immediately remove from heat. Use in any rub, sauce or mop recipe that calls for cinnamon.
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 tsp. Tone’s® Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Tone’s® Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Tone’s® Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 tsp. Tone’s® Restaurant Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Tone’s® Garlic Powder
- 1 pork loin (6-7 pound) OR 2 racks spareribs (4-6 pound)
- Combine brown sugar, sea salt, cinnamon, onion powder, mustard, black pepper, rosemary and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Place pork on a shallow pan.
- Generously rub seasoning over the pork.
- Grill or smoke pork over low indirect heat for 3 to 4 hours or until meat is cooked through and tender.
- Let pork rest for 10 minutes before carving.