FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
Enjoy this delicious coffee cake sprinkled with streusel topping that's ready in 35 minutes.
View all tips »
Top with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh raspberries or peaches.
- 1/3 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. firm butter or margarine
- 2 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup(s) milk or water
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease bottom and side of 9-inch round pan with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl, mix 1/3 cup Bisquick, the brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter, using fork or pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir all coffee cake ingredients until blended. Spread in pan. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cool.