FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cinnamon Toast Toffee Crunch
It’s a new twist on a candy classic, made with only 5 ingredients.
View all tips »
For gift giving, fill decorative tins with toffee crunch, separating layers with colored plastic wrap, colored tissue paper or waxed paper.
To toast nuts, spread in ungreased shallow pan. Bake uncovered in 350°F oven 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light brown.
- 4 cup(s) Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped pecans or sliced almonds, toasted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 15x10x1-inch pan with heavy-duty foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. Spread cereal evenly over bottom of foil-lined pan.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat butter and brown sugar. Using whisk, mix butter and brown sugar together as butter melts. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium. Boil 2 minutes without stirring. Immediately pour mixture evenly over cereal in pan.
- Bake 12 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Let stand 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate; top with pecans. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Refrigerate 20 minutes to set chocolate; break into pieces. Store covered in refrigerator up to one week.