FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Citrus Grilled Pork Loin with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Servings: 6 to 8
Give pork an invigorating flavor boost with citrus-flavored seasoning, sweet onions and bell peppers and grilled pineapple. This easy recipe is well worth the wait.
View all tips »
For indirect heat, place all coals on one side of grill or light only 1 or 2 burners on a gas grill. Cook pineapple over direct heat, and place pork on the portion of the grill that has no flame beneath it.
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 lb. pork loin
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Tone’s® Citrus Grill Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lime rind
- Heat grill until hot. Brush pineapple slices with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Grill 2 to 3 minutes per side or until pineapple is slightly soft and has grill marks. Remove from heat. Reduce grill temperature to medium; on a gas grill temperature should be 375°F to 400°F.
- Mix 2 tablespoons seasoning and brown sugar together in a small bowl. Rub onto outside of pork. Using indirect heat, place pork onto grill and cook 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove pork from grill; let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Dice pineapple, removing and discarding core from center. Place diced pineapple in a medium bowl. Stir in bell pepper, red onion, lime juice, lime rind and 1 teaspoon grill seasoning.
- Serve roast pork with warm pineapple salsa.