FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Citrus Iced Tea
Love to spend the summer sipping on refreshing iced tea? This simple citrusy blend has a light, invigorating flavor.
- 8 cup(s) water, divided
- 6 individual tea bags
- 3 1/2 tsp. Crystal Light® lemonade drink mix
- 2 cup(s) orange juice
- Ice cubes
- In a Dutch oven, bring 1 quart of water to a boil.
- Add tea bags. Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain; discard tea bags.
- In a large container, combine lemonade mix and remaining water.
- Stir in the tea and orange juice. Cool. Serve over ice.