FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Citrus-seasoned Pork Loin
Serve up a delicious pork marinade in Real Lemon® 100% Lemon Juice, garlic, olive and Lawry’s® Sweet Basil, Citrus and Garlic Rub—all cooked to 145°F.
- 1-3 lbs. boneless pork loin
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz.) RealLemon® 100% Lemon Juice
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz.) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Lawry’s® Sweet Basil, Citrus & Garlic Rub, divided
- Trim the pork loin of fat and silver skin, In a gallon-sized storage bag or glass dish, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and 1 tablespoon of rub. Place the meat in the marinade, cover, and marinate for 2 to 24 hours.
- To roast, preheat oven to 350°F. Remove loin from marinade and pat dry with paper towels, Then rub meat with remaining rub. Place loin in a shallow pan and roast for 1 hour (20 minutes per pound) until internal temperature reads 145°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest about 10 minutes before serving. Then slice, cut pork across the grain for tender pieces.