FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Citrus Spiced Coffee
Skip the trip to the coffee shop with this simple recipe for spicing up your ever-expected coffee. With just a little sugar, fruit juice and cinnamon, you'll proudly brew your own batch of exquisite, flavored coffee at home.
- 3/4 cup(s) ground coffee
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 cup(s) water
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 fresh orange slices
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place the coffee grounds in a filter or basket of a coffeemaker; add lemon peel. Prepare nine cups brewed coffee according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a small saucepan, combine water, brown sugar, cinnamon, orange slices, pineapple juice and vanilla. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Strain; discard oranges. Pour sugar mixture into mugs; add coffee. Stir.