FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Classic Cobb Salad
This beautiful salad makes a great dinnertime centerpiece. Make sure the crowd gets to see this before it gets tossed!
View all tips »
Prepare all ingredients except avocado; place in separate resealable bags; refrigerate overnight. Before serving, prepare avocado, arrange ingredients and drizzle with dressing.
How to Hard Cook Eggs
Place eggs in single layer in saucepan; add enough water to completely cover eggs by at least 1 inch. Bring water boil; cover. Remove saucepan from heat; let stand 15 min. Drain eggs; immediately place in bowl of ice water. Let stand until completely cooled, changing water if necessary. Perfectly hard-cooked eggs will have a firm yellow center with no greenish tinge. Hard-cooked eggs in their shells can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Selecting, Ripening & Storing Avocados
Look for avocados that are either slightly soft or firm. Small light-brown markings on the peels are normal and won't affect the quality of the fruit inside. If mashing the avocados for recipe use, look for softer avocados. If needing sliced avocados, or if not using immediately, select firmer pieces of fruit. Avocados will continue to ripen after being picked. To ripen, place in paper bag and let stand at room temperature until desired softness. Ripe avocados can be stored in the refrigerator for several days.
- 12 cup(s) mixed baby salad greens
- 6 oz. Oscar Mayer® Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, cut into strips
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- 1 cup(s) Bakers & Chefs Cheese Mexi Blend
- 1 bottle (8 ounce) Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Arrange salad greens on large serving platter.
- Place next 6 ingredients in even rows on top of greens.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving; toss lightly.