FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Classic Three-Bean Salad
This delicious side salad is a breeze to make, and easily becomes a light summer entrée when you add grilled chicken or beef. No matter how you choose to serve it, it’s a great source of fiber, iron and protein.
View all tips »
Bring colorful nutrition to a crowd favorite: add a can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans to ready-to-eat red potato salad.
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) Del Monte® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can red kidney beans (15 ounce), drained
- 1 cup(s) sliced celery
- 3/4 cup(s) Italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- Grilled chicken or beef, optional
- Toss beans and celery with dressing and onion.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, toss lightly; season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired. For a heartier salad, add 1 cup of grilled chicken or beef.