FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Classico® Tomato Scampi
All your favorite flavors are combined in this quick and easy dish: think scampi combined with your favorite pasta sauce and voilà, you get Classico® Tomato Scampi. This recipe can be served on noodles or rice as a first course for a dinner party or as a main course.
View all tips »
Remove tails from shrimp before adding to the sauce to make them more appetizing and easier to eat.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/4 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 large garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup(s) dry vermouth or dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Classico® Tomato and Basil Premium Pasta Sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the garlic and stir for a few seconds, then add the vermouth and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the pasta sauce and heat through, about 3 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve over spaghetti or fettuccini.