FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Club-Inspired Potato Salad
Everything you love in a club sandwich—bacon, cheese and tomatoes—is in this potluck pleaser. Prep couldn’t be faster when you microwave the potatoes.
View all tips »
Substitute 1/2 cup Oscar Mayer® Real Bacon Bits for the bacon slices.
Store potatoes for up to 2 to 3 weeks in a cool, dark, well-ventilated place. Warmth encourages sprouting or shriveling, while prolonged exposure to light can turn potatoes green. Never store potatoes near onions, as gases given off by the onions cause potatoes to spoil faster.
- 2 cup(s) quartered small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Mexi Blend Shredded Cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable casserole. Add water. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 min. or until potatoes are tender; stir. Let stand 5 min. Drain potatoes; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- Combine dressing, bacon, cheese and onions in large bowl. Add potatoes and tomatoes; mix lightly.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate several hours or until chilled.