FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cool and Crisp Broccoli Salad
Broccoli is tossed with red onion, sunflower seeds and raisins in a light dressing. A perfect summer side dish.
View all tips »
Make this salad extra simple by using bags of pre-washed and pre-cut broccoli.
- 4 cup(s) broccoli or broccolini
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds, roasted and salted
- 3 Tbsp. seedless raisins
- Discard broccoli stems and cut into florets. Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well. Add broccoli florets or broccolini. Toss until coated. Chill until ready to serve.