FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cool and Easy Gazpacho
Here’s our take on a traditional Spanish soup that’s the perfect way to cool off this summer. And it’s not only delicious, but also a great way to add a healthy, vegetable-rich snack to your day.
View all tips »
- To roast the bell peppers, place whole red bell peppers on broiler pan (or on preheated barbeque grill). Position about 4 inches from heat. Cook until skin blisters and turns black; turn and repeat until all sides are cooked. Place peppers into a plastic or paper bag; close tightly. Set aside for 15 minutes. Remove peppers. Working over a sink, rub skin off peppers using a paper towel. Peppers will fall apart; discard stems, seeds and skin.
- If food processor or blender is too small, process ingredients in two batches.
- 2 can (14.5 ounce each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 3 red bell peppers (medium), roasted
- 2 cucumbers (medium), peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and cut into chunks
- small red onion, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- cup(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- salt and ground black pepper, optional
- Place tomatoes with their juice, the bell peppers, cucumbers, onions, vinegars, oil and cilantro in food processor or blender container; cover.
- Process just until blended. (Do not purée. Mixture should still be chunky.) Pour into medium bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until chilled. Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.