FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cool Strawberry Cream
Servings: 10 - 12
Light, fluffy and riddled with fresh fruit, this easy seasonal dessert promises to surprise guests with bright colors, cool texture and incredible fresh flavors.
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 3 cup(s) fresh strawberries, mashed
- 1 cup(s) whipped topping
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with a double thickness of foil; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth. Fold in strawberries and whipped topping. Pour into prepared pan.
- Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- In a small saucepan, bring the blueberries, sugar and water to a boil; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Transfer to a blender; cover and process until pureed. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Remove dessert from the freezer 15 to 20 minutes before serving. Use foil to lift out of pan; remove foil.
- Cut into slices with a serrated knife. Serve with blueberry sauce.