FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Corny Cheese Bake
Every mom needs easy-to-throw-together side dishes like this one in her collection to make a simple steak or purchased rotisserie chicken into a special family dinner.
- 3 cup(s) frozen corn, defrosted
- 2 can creamed corn
- 2 cup(s) white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grated mozzarella cheese
- 6 cup(s) cooked (12 ounce dry) Daily Chef™ Elbow Macaroni Pantry Pack
- 3/4 cup(s) red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, diced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) cream or whole milk
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients and put into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling.