FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Country Herb Potato Salad
Update on the patio party staple, made with tangy ranch seasoning and zesty herbs.
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- 1 cup(s) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® dressing
- 2 lb. red potatoes, cooked, cooled and sliced into rounds
- 2 Tbsp. whole milk
- 3 scallions, white and green parts sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Dash of pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the dressing together with the milk, dill, parsley and scallion until smooth.
- Add the potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill covered for at least one hour (3 hours is best) before serving.