FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Take a bite: Can you smell the campfire? It’s the A.1. Sauce-onion-cheese combo. Make some for your posse tonight.
View all tips »
Prepare using whole wheat rolls and KRAFT 2% Singles.
There's no need for a separate melt step for these cheeseburgers. The heat from the hot burgers and onions will melt the Singles perfectly.
- 8 ground beef patties (2 pound)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 sweet onions (2 pound), thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 3 Tbsp. A.1.® Original Steak Sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 Kraft® Singles
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Grill patties 5 min. on each side or until done (160ºF).
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 10 min. or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Stir in steak sauce.
- Fill buns with tomatoes, burgers, Singles and onion mixture.