FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Crab Cobb Salad
Looking for a way to add a twist to the classic Cobb salad? Lump crabmeat goes great with traditional Cobb salad ingredients like bacon bits, avocado and blue cheese, and adds a whole new dimension to this favorite.
- 3 romaine hearts, stems removed, halved and leaves separated
- 2 lb. cooked lump crab meat
- 1 cup(s) blue cheese crumbles
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and finely chopped
- 2 cup(s) bacon, cooked and finely chopped (or bacon bits)
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 avocados, chopped
- Ranch, Blue Cheese or Thousand Island dressing, to taste
- Arrange hearts of romaine on a large serving platter.
- Add shrimp, blue cheese, eggs, bacon, tomatoes and avocado.
- Drizzle with salad dressing.
- Toss salad before serving. For a healthier alternative, serve dressing on the side.