FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Change up an expected lunch routine with sweet crab meat, fresh tomato and double cheese with this fast, open-faced sandwich perfect for dining alone or with company.
- 6 oz. crab meat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 5 tsp. finely chopped celery
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 2 English muffins, split
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (1/2 oz. ea.)
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese (1/2 oz. ea.)
- In a small bowl, combine the crab, mayonnaise, celery and onion.
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches from the heat until toasted.
- Spread each muffin half with crab mixture. Top with tomato and cheeses; sprinkle with paprika. Broil until bubbly.