FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
This coleslaw incorporates the taste of fresh crabmeat and is a must-serve during your next lunch or picnic. The creamy mayonnaise dressing includes hints of orange and honey and is a perfect accompaniment to the coleslaw.
- 8 cup(s) Coleslaw Mix
- 1/4 cup(s) green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted almonds, thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) lump crab meat
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine vinegar (or rice vinegar)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger (or 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced)
- salt and pepper
- Combine all dressing ingredients and blend well. Use immediately, or chill for up to 2 days.
- Combine all salad ingredients and toss with desired amount of dressing.
- Serve. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.