FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cracked Pepper Petit Tender Beef Filet with Peppercorn Crust
Because this roast is already marinated and seasoned, all it takes is simple grilling to create a great main dish.
View all tips »
Top each serving of filet with a pat of sweet butter
- 1 Cracked Pepper Petit Tender Beef Filet
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Cut a 2-pound roast from the cracked pepper petit filet and allow it to come to room temperature. Brush lightly with vegetable oil and place on the hot grill.
- Cook, turning, for about 5 minutes to color on all sides. Lower the temperature to medium-low and close the lid. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes longer or until center of roast registers 125°F on a meat thermometer.
- Remove from heat and let rest 15 to 20 minutes before slicing to serve.