FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
A new twist on a classic, with the tangy kick of cranberry.
- 1 jar chili sauce (12 ounce)
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 bag Casa Di Bertacchi® frozen Italian Style Meatballs (96 ounce)
- Combine chili sauce, cranberry sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice in slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add meatballs and stir.
- Cook on low heat 4 hours (or cook on high heat 2 1/2 hours), stirring occasionally.