FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cranberry Chocolate Cheese Bars
Tart, sweet and neat to eat. This makes a big batch, for smiles all around.
- 1 cup(s) Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 tsp. orange peel, grated
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour, oats and orange peel until crumbly. Stir in morsels and Craisins; reserve 2 cups mixture. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Beat cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Pour over hot crust; sprinkle with reserved flour mixture. Bake for additional 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.