FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cream Cheese Clouds
These heavenly desserts float somewhere between cookies and shortcake. A perfect dessert after a light spring or summer lunch, you’ll love how fresh strawberries and cream bring the right color and sweetness to every bite.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 2 qt. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add cream, beating until thickened.
- Spoon mixture into 10 mounds on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Using the back of a spoon, shape into 3-inch cups.
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, fill with strawberries and garnish with whipped topping.