FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Creamy Artichoke Dip
Artichoke dip is always a party pleaser. Just combine Daily Chef™ artichoke hearts, Daisy® sour cream, Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Season and Tone’s® Garlic Powder and heat. Serve with crackers, bread crisps or even sliced vegetables. Taste in club on 11-16-13.
View all tips »
Try a little something different for your next party
- Add a 4-oz. can of diced green chiles to the recipe for an extra kick.
- Mix in ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes for an unexpected garnish.
Add 1 cup of thawed, chopped spinach for a healthy twist.
- 1 jar 33.5oz Daily Chef™ Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup(s) Daisy Brand® Sour Cream
- 2 tsp. Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Tone’s® Garlic Powder
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir gently until mixed completely.
- Spread mixture in 8 x 8-inch pan and bake at 350° F for 25-30 minutes.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir and serve.