FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Creamy Cheese Dip
This smooth, irresistible three-cheese dip can’t help but upstage accompanying chips. Cream cheese and sour cream give this three-cheese dip an ideal smoothness for dipping your favorite game-day chips.
View all tips »
Add chilies to make the dip spicy.
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) Kerrygold™ Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sour cream, cream cheese and milk in bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add cheddar cheese, grated Parmesan, salt and pepper to cream cheese mixture.
- Place mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and warm.