FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Creamy Chicken Quesadillas
With tender chicken in a cheesy sauce, you’ll take the expected quesadilla recipe to the next level. The whole family will crave this quick-and-easy lunch, dinner or snack.
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 can (4.5 oz. ea.) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
- Pace® Chunky Salsa
- Sour cream
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, 1/2 cup cheese, jalapeño pepper, if desired, and chicken in a medium bowl.
- Place the tortillas onto 2 baking sheets. Spread 1/4 cup chicken mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Fold the tortillas over the filling and press the edges to seal.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the filling is hot. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Serve with the salsa and sour cream.