FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Creamy Corn Pudding
Serve this cheesy, corn pudding with your favorite chili and garlic bread.
View all tips »
This is also good with crumbled bacon.
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, melted.
- 6 oz. cornbread mix (about 1 cup)
- 3 cup(s) fresh or frozen corn kernels (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup(s) green onion, diced
- 1 cup(s) cheddar or Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) Daisy® Brand Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. minced jalapeño pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into baking dish. Bake for 50 minutes, or until fluffy and set.