FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Creamy Oreo® Pie
Cookies and cream have never tasted so good. Give this recipe a try when you’re looking for a quick dessert that tastes delicious and takes only a few ingredients—you may even have them in your kitchen already, making this a great last-minute choice.
View all tips »
To soften cream cheese, place completely unwrapped cream cheese on a microwavable plate. Microwave on high for 15 seconds or until slightly softened. Let stand 1 minute before using.
- 39 Oreo® Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 8 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- Crush 26 of the cookies; mix with butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up the side of a 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Chop 9 of the remaining cookies; set aside. Beat whipped cream in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form, then remove from mixer bowl and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in same mixer bowl used for cream until light and fluffy. Add chopped cookies and reserved whipped cream; stir gently until well blended. Spoon onto prepared crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm. Halve remaining 4 cookies and use to garnish pie. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.