FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Creamy Parmesan Spinach
Fresh, tender baby spinach leaves are the must-have foundation for this smooth, savory side dish accented with garlic and a red pepper kick.
- 12 oz. fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup(s) Olive Garden® Seasoned Croutons, crushed
- Place spinach and water in a Dutch oven; cover and cook for 3 minutes or until wilted. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in the cream, lemon peel, garlic and pepper flakes; bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until slightly reduced. Stir in cheese and spinach; heat through. Sprinkle with croutons.